Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon--Fish Fodder

No wait it's Wednesday, but I was really thinking that Mr. Fishy was trying to be funny this morning when that song filled my office. Then it dawned on me. Duh! It's Wednesday.

My amusement went out the window right there, but it didn't stop me from wanting to ballet dance my way through the song. Don't ask. I always find myself doing some form of dance to that song, even today when I was at work. (It's a good thing I'm alone most of the time. That could be embarrassing)

I also noticed that Fishy played a good number of "bad" artists, if you recall, from the list I posted yesterday.

He played one song that made me think of a word our Fishy seems to like: Stinkbomb.

The song played?

The Rolling Stones - Beast Of Burden

The stinkbomb?

Bette Midler - Beast Of Burden

Mind you, I like Bette Midler and I actually like her version when accompanied by the video, but somehow I can see Fishy saying it was a stinkbomb, kinda like the Bowie and Jagger version of Dancing In The Street.

Hmmm I wonder what other songs he considers stinkbombs, besides that Shaun Cassidy song he played yesterday, and I have to agree with him on that one.

I could give him a few suggestions....Hot Rod Lincoln...Yummy Yummy Yummy!

0 comments: