Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More Hunks

How do I love Gordon? Let me count the ways.

1. At 68 he's still going strong despite many health issues.

2. He's one of those artists that can sing the phone book and still sound fantastic.

3. He's 68 and he's still pretty darn good looking.

4. He writes the best songs like Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald, Sundown, Inspiration Lady and Couchiching.

Peter Noone is the cutest darn thing because:

1. Big baby blue eyes.

2. He tells funny stories

3. He looks pretty darn good in rubber trousers.

4. He's got a great sense of humor.

5. He's really a nice guy when it comes to his fans.

6. He can sing just about anything. Ferry Cross The Youghiogheny is one of my favorites.

Why do I love Gary Puckett?

1. Lady willpower...it's now or never. Sing it with me damn it!

2. He sings in a key in which I'm (and most other people) aren't familiar.

3. How can you not love that face?

4. Another great guy with the fans.

5. Anyone that can wear a shirt that hideous and still look cute gets my vote of hunkyness.

Why is Fish always a hunk?

1. He's too darn cute not to be.

2. He brings me a great deal of amusement during the hours when I would prefer to be under my nice warm covers SLEEPING instead of getting ready for work and working.

3. I think it's that ornery grin.

4. How can you not like a guy who calls himself Fish.

5. He puts up with my emails and hasn't killed me yet. Oh and golf clap! His emails have been longer than 10 words lately. I'm so proud.

Happy Hump Day!

0 comments: