Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things that are part of my daily routine

1. Listen to 99.3 WPKL: My day would not be complete without listening to my favorite oldies station. I'm 32 and I like music that charted before I was born. Oh and I must point out that at least 2 hours of my listening must be when my hunk of burnin' love DJ, the Fishy Man, is on the air. I ♥ Fish. I think I've mentioned that on more than one occassion.

2. Blog: If I didn't blog I would perish. The only time I don't blog is when I'm on vacation, and even then I will try to sneak at least one post in. Except when I'm in Atlantic City where I'm too busy being enthralled by pretty lights.

3. Read: I have a book with me at all times. I may not finish a book a day but I do try to get in a few chapters a day. Oh and I'm a sucker for cheesy romance novels and trashy romance novels.

4. Moisturize: OK, I'm really careful about my skin. Which is why the last week with this skin issue has been traumatic for me. I have special creams and lotions for hands, feet, lips and eyes.

5. Read my daily list: I try to get to everyone on my blogroll once each day, usually in the morning unless time constraints don't permit.

6. Watch Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends: Yes, it's a cartoon. No, I don't have children. Leave me alone. It's my favorite TV show right now.

7. Visit my grandma. Almost everyday, unless indicated by grandma, I go down and get her mail and newspaper for her. If I miss a day and she didn't tell me to stay home, I hear about it! Mostly I think it's because she wants the goodies we send down to her.

8. Work: This is my least favorite part of my daily routine.

9. Check La La to see if there are any CDs I can trade: I've got so many awesome CDs at this site. Plus I've discovered new music through it too. Yay! My obsession is being fueled!

10. Exercise: I try to get in at least 30 minutes of walking each day or I use my cross country ski machine.

11. Play with and amuse my pets: I have 1 dog and 3 cats and a dog that belongs to my sister staying with my family. So many pets to cuddle, play with and annoy. The cats are so easy to annoy and oddly I think they like it.

12. IM my friends: Most of my friends are far away and talking to them on the phone can be expensive. Computers are really a wonderful thing.

13. Check the websites of my favorite musicians for news and tour dates. It's January and I have no concert plans for the year yet. I'm so depressed!

0 comments: