Friday, January 19, 2007

Someone Kick Me

I have officially made an idiot out of myself. AGAIN! I'm getting so good at this that I should hold a doctorate in making an idiot out of myself. Surely there's a degree in this. I could be a professor.

I called into the station today. It's the Friday Free For All. I don't want to win the damn prize. I just want to talk to Fish. We've established that already. I think.

I called him "sweetheart."

He sputtered. I lost any nerve I had. I had some going into the call. As the Duran Duran song goes...It went out the window cross the rooftops run away...

I barely managed to ask him to play The Moody Blues - Question.

He did play it though.

I know one thing, I'm looking for a miracle in my life right now.

Why can't I just let this go? He doesn't like me. He doesn't care if I'm breathing. I'm so embarrassed I could just crawl under a rock.

At least I didn't call him "Pookie."

0 comments: