Monday, January 01, 2007

Things I Plan To Do In 2007

These are not resolutions, these are things I'm going to do this year, come hell or high water.

1. Pay off at least 2 of my credit card bills. I have many but there are a few that can go away this year, and I don't mean the tiny ones I made for the holiday when it was easier and saved me money to use my credit cards.

2. Get to Critter Country Animal Farm with the nephew.

3. To rent a car a few times and make the trip to Zanesville OH to see the "Y" bridge and find those spectacular water falls in WV that I wanted to see last year.

4. Make one mix CD a month full of my current musical obsessions even if they do stay the same at times.

5. Get another kitty friend for Oogie. I'm so lonely without Misty. I don't think there's been a day that I haven't cried a little bit for her. Her grave is littered with carnations from a bouquet that my nephew bought for my mother.

6. See at least one movie in the theater. I don't think I made it to the movies once last year.

7. Take more pictures.

0 comments: