Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm Down...Doo Be Do Down

~ I've decided to give up on the chance of getting the new Zen Vision. I think I'm going to fill the old Zen Micro with regular music.

~sigh~

I really want that Zen Vision, but unless I have the money to pay for it, which I don't I'm not going to buy it. No more debt for me. If I can't pay it off in 2 months, it's not to be.



Isn't it cute?

~ I'm taking my nephew to see A Night At The Museum @ the Hollywood Theater in Washington. I'll be wishing I was with someone else, but don't tell the kid that, cos it would hurt his feelings, and the person I would rather see it with, well that's just me having pipe dreams.


~ I'm in the mood to make another I've Got A Crush On You mix. I've got another Beatles song for that list; Any Time At All. I really must remind myself that I'm better off when I don't let my hormones attach themself to a person who doesn't know I exist, nor cares if I live in this universe.

~ Justin Hayward's Sometimes Less Is More makes me cry like a baby. Must not play this song. Must not play that or Tom Jones' What's New Pussycat? any time soon. I don't have that many tears.

~ I found out that my Misty kitty was a very distinct and rare kitty. She was likely a British Shorthair, Blue Cream in coloring with tortoiseshell markings. There aren't many out there like her. I always knew she was one of kind. Damn it. I miss my baby girl.

~ I went back to Walmart on a quest for sweaters. I found one for 9 bucks. Woot! Erm. No. I needed at least 2. Thank god I have that Dots coupon in my email for tomorrow's trip to Washington.

0 comments: