Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday - Week 103

I usually don't do this meme on this blog. I do it on my livejournal, but since today I created the meme, I figured I'd be different.

So from me who happens to be a Meme Mistress @

What songs remind you most of New Years?

ABBA - Happy New Year
Diana Krall - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve
George Harrison - Ding Dong

The new year is a time for new beginnings, what are some of your favorite songs that were a comeback for that particular artist?

The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
The Monkees - That Was Then, This Is Now
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
Duran Duran - Ordinary World
Steve Winwood - Back In The High Life

New Year's Eve is the night for concerts all over the world, do you remember sitting up to watch any specials over the years for a particular artist?
I've watched Carson Daly's New Year's special a few years ago, suffering through the Pussycat Dolls before Duran Duran came on. I know I've watched many specials to see my various obsessions but I think that this was quite likely the most painful.

*The downloads are available for a limited time. Snag em while you can and don't forget to say thank you.

0 comments: