Sunday, January 07, 2007

Random 10 - Week 87

From

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I've had a very 80's weekend! I haven't been listening to that era in quite awhile. It was nice to hear some of the stuff again. It wasn't all 80's though..but here's what I had on my playlist this weekend

Spandau Ballet - Communication
(Suddenly I want to watch The Krays...just to see a certain Kemp's backside nekkid..)

Belinda Carlisle - I Feel The Magic
(Now if only this song didn't make me think of a certain pickled herring from a certain radio station.....would someone please shoot me? Cos that man makes me Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting)

Adam Ant - Vive Le Rock
(Bang bang you're dead. Did not. Did too. Nothing thought provoking here, but totally fun and harmless fluff music to make ya smile)

The Bangles - Where Were You When I Needed You
(I still want to share my joy with a certain someone, but instead I'll share the whole song with people that care.)

Tracey Ullman - They Don't Know
(Quite possibly one of the sweetest songs around. I loved the video too, with the Paul McCartney cameo)

General Public - Tenderness
(This song is one of my favorites. It's so cheesy that there are mice hanging around that CD)

Wall Of Voodoo - Mexican Radio
(This song is so trippy and weird)

Now for a few non-80's songs I listened to this weekend

Charlotte Martin - Your Armor
(This was a new discovery this weekend)

Sarah McLachlan - Dirty Little Secret (Thievery Coruption Mix)
(Another song I've never heard...even though I love Sarah)

Evanescence - Everybody's Fool
(I probably should like this band. It's harder than what I usually listen too and a bit too popular, but I think I kinda like it anyway)

And now for something pretty.



Well, at least I think Justin Hayward's pretty.

0 comments: