Sunday, January 07, 2007

Still Cleaning

I really dejunked quite a bit last night and I'm nowhere near finished. I'm quite pleased with my accomplishment. Soon I'll be able to get the area rug into this bedroom. However I don't want to do it, until my sister is finished convalesing in our house.

Why you ask?

Because her little dog has a tendency to come into this room when I'm not around and widdle on things. Grrrr!

I don't want to shell out good money only to have the dog ruin the rug after only a few days, weeks or in the case of the evil little fluffy white J.J., hours.

After the rug, I need to get curtains, which I can never find, because our windows are goofy.

I could probably use a good comforter/bed spread set this spring too. But I'll worry about that more later.

I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with my Zen. It still has the Christmas tunes on it, and since I haven't really used it much I haven't moved the files back to my computer that needed moving and deleting the others.

And speaking of files I found on my computer...



Have I mentioned how much I hate pictures of myself? I loved that outfit when I bought it, now that I see myself in the pictures, I want to toss it out, as I look like a fat cow in it. Grrr.

Those things may end up getting dejunked in the coming weeks. Oh and why haven't I found that gorgeous watch I bought at Bijoux Terner's when I was in Atlantic City.

0 comments: