Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Plans Have Been Shot To Hell In A Handbasket

We're under a winter weather advisory right now. Mind you I won't believe it until I see it, but I'm already getting suggestions from the parental units that they would be happier if I stayed at home today.

I checked the forcast and saw the two words that made me decide not to chance it: freezing rain.

ARGH!

Which means I'm stuck in the house with Mom, Dad, Sister and her 2 sons for yet another day.

Would someone please just put me out of my misery, because I can't take it anymore. I had visions of wandering through Target, shopping or at least browsing and then having a nice dinner at Texas Roadhouse.

Instead, I'm going to feel trapped like a college kid in a dormlike room, filling my mp3 player (again) and perhaps having a "make me feel pretty" day.

This was not on my agenda.

Having a margarita was on the agenda. I hope Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is on...If not I'm so ordering Pirates 2 on Pay Per View.

0 comments: