Sunday, January 28, 2007

Random 10 - Week 90

From those ladies @

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

What was I listening to you ask?

Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint - Who's Gonna Help A Brother Get Further
(Lordy I've been singing the Ringy Dingy Ding Dong part for the last few hours)

Eleni Mandell - Afternoon
(This is the song that will allow me to keep this CD rather than let it go to some random LaLa person)

Simon and Garfunkel - I Am A Rock
(I always want to call him Garfarkle! I loved Laugh In! Glares at Pickle for getting this song stuck in my head)

George Harrison - Absolutely Sweet Marie
(One of the songs from 12 Arnold Grove. Lost Harrison stuff is wonderful. Everyone should hear it. Life is not complete until you do.)

Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
(This was the highlight of my trip to Walmart. How often is good music playing in the store from hell?)

Bitter Sweet - Bittersweet Faith
(Have I mentioned it's time to purchase this CD before my CDR dies a painful death?)

Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
(The best love song ever written. Enough said)

Midge Ure - Little One
(The album Pure is one of my absolute favorites in my CD collection)

They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
(My Zen shot this one out at me while exercising, it always makes me smile)

Erasure - Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me
(New album in May! Squee!)

And now for the picture. A shot of part of the Lodge family; Kirsten, John and baby Kristian. What a sweet family shot. Everyone say Awwww! And how many of you think Kirsten looks a little bit like Linda McCartney? Or is it me?

0 comments: