Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Only Because I Love You

Good natured teasing is a part of my personality. I have mock fistfights with my mum and sister all the time and we razz each other like 12 year olds to keep our sanity.

I tell everyone that I know, if I pick on you, chances are I like you. If I ignore you, well then you might have something to worry about, if my opinion matters to you. Chances are it doesn't though, so not to worry.

The fifteen year old nephew somehow doesn't get this, yet the boy practically lives with us. Silly kid doesn't realize that I'd do just about anything for him. But it always comes with a little teasing for good measure. He's going to be going to another concert with me in Oct. Kisses to a certain DJ (who I love to tease here) for sharing the info about the show. He made me a very happy girl today.

I'm sure a lot of people won't get this, but it's a sign of love for me. If I feel comfortable enough to tease you than I most likely care about you.

It makes perfect sense to me.

0 comments: