Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Little Something To Make You Go Hmmmm

Yesterday in my infinite boredom at work I was listening to 99.3 The Pickle. That's nothing new, but in my listening I heard something that made me laugh so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. It's one of the winter station IDs.

When it's cold outside snuggle up to(with) The Pickle.

Why does that sound really really dirty to me? Why does it sound like The Pickle should probably take double A batteries and not be playing music. Though it suddenly makes the phrase "good time rock n' roll" seem a bit more amusing.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with a dirty mind. I mean I know my mind is naturally in the gutter but I just want to make sure that this time I'm not alone.

I'll bite my tongue and refrain from saying that there are other things that I'd rather snuggle up to (with) then a Pickle.

God, now I have a mental image that just won't go away. It's probably a good thing that it's The Pickle and not The Zucchini.

0 comments: