Thursday, January 04, 2007

The January Mix

This is a mix made for me, by me. It's of the music I'm currently obsessing over. So the usual mix CD rules don't apply. If you'd like any of the tracks used in this mix or if you'd like them all, just let me know and I'll send them to you via You Send It or Sendspace or some similar file service.

Bitter Sweet - The Mating Game
Tom Jones - Sex Bomb (That one's for Fishy)
Fish - A Gentlemen's Excuse Me (There's more than one Fish in the sea! LOL!)
Elvis Presley - Burning Love (Every Elvis has his army)
Boz Scaggs - Heart Of Mine
Gordon Lightfoot - A Painter Passing Through
Thea Gilmore - Rags and Bones
Gordon Lightfoot - Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald
Catatonia - Strange Glue
Gordon Lightfoot - Couchiching
Keri Noble - Too Late
Gordon Lightfoot - I Used To Be A Country Singer
Diana Krall - Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep
Tom Jones - Help Yourself
Tommy James & The Shondells - Sweet Cherry Wine
Stereophonics w/Tom Jones - Mama Told Me Not To Come
Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Daylight Stranger
Lene Marlin - Another Day
Grey Eye Glances - Halfway Back
Donovan - Jennifer Juniper
Lamb - Gabriel

I think it would be safe to say I'm tripping on Gordon Lightfoot and Tom Jones these days. My taste in music baffles even me sometimes.

0 comments: