Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wow! I Accomplished Stuff Yesterday

Yesterday was one of my most productive and fun Saturdays in a very long while. I'm not sure how I managed to do anything considering the fact that I wasn't home much of the day.

~ I finally saw A Night At The Museum down @ the Hollywood @ Washington Crown Center. This is probably one of 2 or 3 movies with Ben Stiller that I actually liked. I truly think this movie was helped along by co-stars Dick Van Dyke (an awesome villian) and Robin Williams (playing a wax version of Teddy Roosevelt). I don't think it was worth $6.50, (when did matinees get so expensive) but it was entertaining and cute.

I probably should have waited for it to get to the Maxi-Saver Theater in West Mifflin, but I needed something to brighten up an otherwise dull few weeks.

~ At 1 a.m. I finished loading my music to the Zen. I've got Bowie on there! Take that Fish! Now I can get Space Oddity out of my head! I never realized how ardous the process was until yesterday. Plus my battery didn't want to charge. Grrrr! However I still have room for a few more songs! Woot! I've got stuff from the 50's through about 2006 on it. Right now a total of 963 songs. If I didn't have my files at 192 kpbs I could fit many more, but I'm a bit finicky about sound quality.

~ The nephew and I ate at Cici's pizza buffet yesterday. I've only been there a few times, but yesterday it was horrible. The pizza was cold and the service awful. At least the pizza I brought home for my sister and parents was much better. Note to self: don't go to buffets like this when all the creepy kids and rednecks are out and about. (But that's a rant for another day)

~ I have some new clothes. Yay! I mentioned that. Once again, I found the cutest things at Macy's. Just when I paid the bill off! But why wouldn't I pay with the charge card when they give me an extra 15% off for using it. I saved an extra $10. It's a woman's reasoning I tell you. Plus my new clothes are spiffy. I just need to find someplace to wear them.

~ I found my watch from Bijoux Terner's while dejunking several of my dresser drawers. Yay! It may have only been a $10 watch, but it's a damn pretty watch.

0 comments: