Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This Is The Post Where The Mistress Of The Dark Passes Out Dead On The Floor

This morning, I was doing my usual thing, albiet quite slowly, when I spied an interesting hit to my blog. Upon investigation (not much mind you) I saw that my Fishy friend had been visiting again.

I grinned stupidly as I usually do when something makes me happy and I went downstairs to fix myself breakfast. When I came upstairs to put the cat in his cage for the time being, I checked my email, and there it was.

An email from Fishy!

And it was...

GASP

More than 10 words long. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the amazing thing is, I hadn't emailed him.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I told him he was free to read the blog whenever he wanted to. I figure at this point I can't make myself look any more foolish than I've done in the last few weeks.

At least I know he doesn't think I'm like that pesky little kid that keeps pestering him. At least I think he doesn't. Which is good, I suppose.

So today I get to have a rather happy moment and I can SQUEE! because I don't really know what else I can say. But if I'm needed, I'll be on the floor with a stupid grin on my face. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: