Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stuff and Nonsense

~ It's too darn cold. I miss unseasonably warm, really I do. I don't ski or anything else that requires snow, so could we go back to warm now please? Cold makes me not want to get out of bed in the morning.

~ The battle of the radio stations goes on; on my bedroom clock radio. So far I've learned that in the Rock/Pickle battle, Rock smashes Pickle. Let me just say this, I don't enjoy waking up to the Altoona station when I could be listening to Pickle. Thankfully the radio in my computer room, which is the next room down, picks up Pickle loud and clear.

~ I've had no inspiration for my writing project in a week. I have ideas, but when I go to put them down, they just aren't right. That's just damn depressing. I wrote thritysome pages and now I hit rock bottom.

~ I colored my hair last night. I've got burgundy glints (as my mum calls them). Usually in the winter I go for my goth girl black, but I've always wanted to have a bit of color, so I went for this. I think it looks nice. If I felt the rest of me looked good, I'd be in great shape.

~ I wish I could make Simon and Garfunkel's I Am A Rock my theme song.
If I never loved I never would have cried. I just love that lyric.
Unfortunately, the song that suits me is best Nowhere Man.



I snagged this from my friend Polly on Live Journal.

~ I don't feel all that great right now and I don't know why. PAH! Not that it matters. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, except work

~ McDonald's has sausage mcgriddles 2 for 2. Suddenly I have a craving. This must be stopped!

0 comments: