Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Seeing Hurts

I have an appointment at 12:15 with the dermatologist. That's 50-70 dollars to tell me what the hell caused this mess that is my nose.

On a plus, most of the swelling is down around my eye. Mind you I sat around with a warm wet cloth on my eye most of the day at work. Oh how attractive I looked.

Hell, I still look like I've gone a few round with a prize fighter and let me tell you I didn't come up victorious.

All this because I wore my newer glasses on Saturday.

I truly feel ugly right now, and if you saw the lovely mess that is my nose you would agree with me.

I can't wear any of my glasses, which means I could be typing gibberish right now and I wouldn't even notice. (But then again, don't I always type gibberish?)

That also means seeing my hunks is damn near impossible.



That's pretty depressing when this is the hunk.

Pooh!

He doesn't know I exist anyway.

0 comments: