Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen




Thirteen things that I want really badly right now.

1. Warm weather to come back: I'm so not enjoying this blast of winter that doesn't seem to want to go away.

2. My Pink 30 GB Zen Vision that doesn't seem to be available anywhere right now.

3. A Kodak Easyshare Camera with 12x zoom, because the 10x zoom I have right now isn't enough for me.

4. An emachine with a flat panel monitor that my cat couldn't park his big ole butt on.

5. That lavender Dodge Neon that's been sitting on the lot in Belle Vernon for $1800 (as long as it runs, doesn't leak water through the roof and isn't falling apart)

6. The money to pay for all of this with.

7. A date with the object of my most lustful thoughts.

8. Any of the facials at the Spa @ The Mountaineer.

9. Good seats to that concert that's coming in Oct to the State Theater in Uniontown. (Mmmm The Grass Roots...Mmmmm Rob Grill)

10. My hair to grow into this cut



Only I don't want to look like Paula Abdul....ewww.

11. A chance to visit Atlantic City this year. I MISS THE OCEAN AND THE PRETTY LIGHTS!

12. The Moody Blues to play a decent venue where I can snap all the photos my little heart desires.

13. Some really bad songs to get out of my head. Stinkbomb songs! ARGH

0 comments: