I was at Westmoreland Mall in Greensburg yesterday and there were a few things that truly annoyed the hell out of me.
1. The Christmas decorations were all down and it was only Dec. 30. I realize if you don't have a religious bone in your body and you use the holiday to suck presents out of people that once Santa comes it's all over, but for the rest of us that do have some, couldn't you at least leave the decorations up until New Year's Day? Crikey!
2. The amount of people shopping. I remember when I worked retail a few years back that the weekend after Christmas was usually one of the deadest weekends of the year. Yesterday the mall was packed, and everyone was obnoxious.
3. NY & Co.: The whole store in general annoys me. This used to be my favorite store, when it was called Lerner NY. Now they've shrunk in size and though the clothes are still pretty some of the signature items you used to be able to find there are no more. ARGH!
4. The Disney Store: Why the hell do they only have 2 items relating to The Nightmare Before Christmas? It's a damn Disney film! They had a men's Jack t-shirt and it was flipping blue! And the Sally t-shirt came in 3 sizes, Heffalump, Woozle and Heffalump and Woozle. (Large, X-Large and XX-Large)
5. Orange Julius no longer makes my favorite hot dog, the Reuben dog. ~sigh~ That was the hot dog with sauerkraut and swiss cheese. Damn. That's wrong.
Moon Pie Anniversary
14 hours ago