Thursday, January 11, 2007

Boy Is My Face Red

I always check my site stats throughout the day to see who has been visiting my blog. Most of the time it doesn't phase me in the least. Today, was another story.

Today I saw a hit that looked a bit familiar, in that, I'm getting sick to my stomach, kinda way. I clicked on the link that gives me the info on where the hit came from and my worst fears were confirmed.

Fish was at my blog this morning at 7:19 a.m.

Why am I sick to my stomach?

Because I have no idea why he was here. I didn't send him a link, though I had emailed him a link yesterday to tell him about a website about The Beatles only perfomance in Pittsburgh, PA. I did not send him a link to this blog in that email.

So he was here. And the first thing he would have had to have read was my ramblings about him being a hunk of burnin' love. Followed by a post where I ramble on about wanting a DJ to fall madly in love with me and then a post where he is a hump day hunk.

I think I have safely embarrassed myself more than it is possible. I'm sure that everyone in that station has had a few laughs at my expense and I'm sure that the DJ in question probably thinks I'm crazy. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So how many more times can put my foot in my mouth? And why can't he leave a comment here or email me or something that would say, go to hell you loony little girl? Oh wait, I know...that would require a response of more than 10 words, and I'm not sure if he's actually capable of typing that much.

I want to crawl under a rock right now.

0 comments: