Monday, January 22, 2007

Random 10 - Week 89

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

In my infinite boredom this weekend, I listened to quite a bit of different artists.

Billy Joel - Movin' Out
(I blame this one on Pickle. They play it. It gets stuck in my head)

Billy Joel - Pressure
(One of my favorite Billy Joel songs from my childhood)

The Mamas and The Papas - Creeque Alley
(RIP Denny Doherty, your voice will be missed)

Nick Lowe - I Knew The Bride When She Used To Rock N' Roll
(I haven't listened to Nick in ages)

Elvis Costello - She
(I fell asleep to this song last night)

Gordon Lightfoot - Inspiration Lady
(Right now this is my favorite Gordon Lightfoot song)

Gordon Lightfoot - High & Dry
(I played this one over and over, thanks to the Top 5 On Friday)

Justin Hayward - Your Wildest Dreams
(From the San Juan Capistrano Live CD....sigh...This weekend I realized how much I miss my moody lunkheads)

Erasure - Don't Say You Love Me
(One of the tracks on my Zen that I listened to while exercising this weekend)

The Knack - Good Girls Don't
(You have to sing this at the top of your lungs! Good girls don't, but I do!)

The picture this week is one I found while looking for photos of Elvis Costello from Corbis.



Let's just say I was feeling a bit jealous of Diana Krall last night and I think I might have shorted out my monitor with all the drool.

0 comments: