Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Must Prioritize

My after work hours are taken up by so many things I need to do. I've split up my exercise into two almost 30 minute shifts so that I get close to an hour in. I need at least an hour or more to type up anything I wrote during the course of the day in the current story project I'm working on. Plus there are those things that get thrown at me when I make my daily trek across the street to my grandma's house. There's no refusing a soon to be 100 year old lady either. It's just not nice. And I won't even mention the fact that I hate missing my evening cartoon. If I miss Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends I become rather cranky. I'm 32 going on 13, I know, and I'm proud of it.

Now it's time to prioritize for today. Hmmm what comes first on Wednesdays? Oh yeah, HUNKS!

First up are Hugh Laurie and RSL from House





Davy Jones and Peter Tork



Le sigh.

Oh and in anticipation of my favorite USA Network show returning this Friday!



James Roday...he can be my fake psychic anytime

Hmmm have I forgotten any hunks? I'm pretty sure I'm missing someone very important. Who could it be?



Oh yeah, how could I ever forget Fish! My sweet little DJ from The Pickle who plays Mandy so that it gets stuck in my head. Thank god another song replaced it. It's a shame it's Windy! Sometimes I think listening to The Pickle is bad for my health.

0 comments: