Friday, January 19, 2007

It Appears That I Am "It"

Bananas has tagged me. I haven't been tagged for anything in a long while, so I'm playing.

Very simple meme, take the numbers 1-5 then priceless while matching them up with number type things in your life (you could go to 10 if you want to, I don't feel like it at this particular moment in time). Simple? You betcha, as simple as Britney Spears

1...is the number of times I've gotten tipsy with a drummer in a rock n' roll band.



If you haven't guessed, I'm the girl in the lacy pink shirt grinning like a fool that's been drinking too many amaretto sours.

2...is the number of times I've seen Elvis Costello in concert.



3...is the number of concerts I attended last year (Gary Puckett, Davy Jones and Herman's Hermits)



4...is the number of times I've been to Atlantic City in the last 3 years.



5...is the number of cats I've had over the years. I only have 3 now. If anyone knows anyone breeding british shorthairs...that might have a blue cream kitten, I would be so very happy. Oogie and his mommy need something fluffy to love.

0 comments: