Monday, January 29, 2007

I Want A 2 Hour Delay

Apparently until you reach the age of 17 or 18 the cold can rot your brain. After you reach that age, fuck it, you can freeze.

I hate listening to all the delays because of the cold. All the little whiney brats that get to sit in their houses for 2 more hours because its cold, while the rest of us are stuck bundling up and starting cars because we're adults and the cold doesn't affect us.

Fuqua! No..Fuck!

I want to stay in my warm, yet very ugly sweatsuit that keeps me warm. I don't want to put on "real" clothes, so I can go to work. Nope, I don't. I want a PJ day. I'm not getting one, however, because PJ days are usually without pay, and I can't afford that. PAH!

Just the thought of getting ready for work sends a chill through me. (My house is always cold in the morning and there's nothing I can do about it) So, here I sit, staring at the clock knowing that soon, very soon, I have to leave my cocoon of warmth so I can join forces with the rest of the adults and turn into a human icicle.

This doesn't mean I have to, or will be, pleasant about it.

0 comments: