Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Why Me?

It's not fair that my love life is non-existent. It has been about 6 years since I've been on a date and there doesn't seem to be anyone off in the horizons for me.

BAH!

I can count my boyfriends on one hand!

Twice I've gotten mixed up with guys that were married. ARGH! And a third time I ended up in a rather unusual situation with a married guy, by the chance of being at a bar and drinking way too many amaretto sours.

ARGH!

Can you just say that I have a bad run of luck.

Most of my other boyfriends lasted only a few months.

Now I'm obsessing over a man that doesn't know I exist. OK, he knows I exist but I can't get him to communicate more than 10 words with me.

Just how can I convince a DJ that he should fall madly in love with me? Eh?

I should wake up from my dream world and stop hoping that I'll have someone in my life.

0 comments: