Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Feel Generous

Someone stuck a Ricky Nelson song in my head. I won't mention who they are, they'll know. Damn that Garden Party song. It's made me hungry for Applebees. Maybe this weekend.

But my loss of sanity is neither here nor there. As I said, I'm feeling generous. The La La Gods bestowed some great CDs upon me this month and I found some blank CDRs so I want to make some mix CDs.

Who wants one?

I think I have enough mailing envelopes to send out 5 of them. (If I hit Walmart I could do a few more)

So if you're up for some new music or if you're just curious as to what I might toss on a mix CD, shoot me an email or leave a comment here. Hell, I'll even take theme requests. I love a mix challenge. Oh and I'll even include spiffy artwork.

So go on...take me up on my offer while I'm feeling frisky and generous.

0 comments: