Saturday, January 13, 2007

I Feel A Rant Coming On

I blame Fish for this one. It's all his damn fault because he played David Bowie yesterday. I need to hear more Bowie! I have every Bowie album that's worth having. Most of them however aren't on my computer.

I have his recent stuff and The Best Of Bowie album on my computer.

So in my infinite wisdom (read stupidity), I decided to transfer The Best of Bowie onto my Pink Zen Of Doom.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention, I downloaded my copy from a friend, so I needed to tag all 20 tracks. ARGH!

I can't begin to tell you how huge of a pain in the ass doing that is. It's almost as huge of a pain ass trying to decide which music gets to reside on the Pink Zen Of Doom!

All this because I heard Space Oddity on the radio yesterday. Remind me if I want to torture myself that I should just stick to trying to catalog my CD collection. That's much less stressful.

0 comments: