Monday, January 22, 2007

4 Words To Make Me Go ARGH!

Well being the fool that I am, the link was sent last night in a humorous email wishing him a Happy DJ Appreciation Day, as well as telling him that I have way too much time on my hands, which I do have right now.

Let's just say I didn't sleep well last night.

I kept wondering...was there anything on the list that would offend? Does he have a good sense of humor when it comes to silly things?

At this point, I'm still not sure.

I know that he's read the list. I can probably guess that everyone that works at the station has read the list.

Do you want to know what response I got to the list?

I know you do.

Very flattering...I..think.

Fish


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Perhaps I should have been more Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting, but I didn't want him to bePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: