Friday, January 26, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 108

From the ladies (aka me) @

I felt frisky this week, so the meme is a bit different.

Part one: Pick an emotion that best describes how you've been feeling lately. Tell us what emotion it is.

Does lusting count as an emotion? I think it does.


Part two: Top 5 songs that best convey that emotion for you.

Oingo Boingo - Elementary Physics
(This is one of their more punkish new wave songs that went unreleased..)

It's really very simple...I want your body now...get to know you later...it's elementary physics...simple chemistry

Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me (live)
(I'm using the live version only because I don't have In Color on my hard drive)

I want you to want me...I need you to need me...I'd love you to love me

Bitter Sweet - The Mating Game
(I always lose at this game I tell you)

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Inch By Inch
(This song is pretty much pure sex)

As pulses race
I long to see that look upon your face

You can take me outside
You can take me apart
You can take me upstairs
you can take me to heart
You made me love you when
you thought you were so smart
Don't try to stop me when
you told me to start


The Moody Blues - Deep
( Justin wants to go Deep...and that's all that matters.)

0 comments: