Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Music Makes You Gay

I was trolling my friends list over at Livejournal when I came upon this. It seems there's some fucktard group (pardon my french, I cuss when I'm aggravated) that seems to think that listening to certain music will either turn you gay or make you embrace all that is gay in the world.

WTF!

Go on, click the link and see some of the artists that are on the "watch for" list.

Frank Sinatra!

WTF?

The Doors, The Stones, Kansas?

I just shake my head in confusion on this one.

Boy George has an asterik by his name though I'm not sure why. My belief is not only will he turn you gay but you'll be really lousy at applying makeup. (Probably because of all the drugs in your system that you took so you could emulate him)

I figured, from looking at the list, I'm well on my way to becoming gay. We all know I love Depeche Mode and Erasure.

I guess the little DJ shouldn't worry about me hitting on him, because any day now he won't be my type!

0 comments: