Wednesday, January 03, 2007

No Hunks Today

At least not until this evening if I'm up to it. I'm just not in the mood. I have some kind of infection/reaction that's made my eye swell. Not to mention that I look like someone's punched me in the face.

As much as I could use a hug or a smile from one of my cuties, I'm just not in the mood.

I don't know if I'm having an allergic reaction to something or whatnot. I don't know how I'm going to put my glasses on to go to work. I need to get to work, but I need to get to a doctor too. Mind you, I can't afford a damn doctor, because I don't have any damn health insurance.

Right now I just want to find someplace to hide and wish this nastyness away.

There will be no WPKL for me this morning, cos I'm much to irritable to pay attention to my cutie. I'd only end up cussing him out from my spot at my computer.

ARGH!

0 comments: