Friday, January 26, 2007

You Know It's Going To Be A Bad Day...

When...

1. Your radio station in your car gets flipped up to 99.7 WSHH instead of 99.3 WPKL. I should have stayed home from work right then. The day was destined to suck.

2. That certain person didn't respond to an email sent. (Reminds self that it was a snow day and the poor little guy had to read off zillions of delays and closings...)

3. (And this is the clincher) Mr. DJ man neglects to play the song you called in to request. There was no Cupid for me today.

Let's just say my day has sucked royally from about 8 a.m. and its not showing any signs of improvement.

I'd like to call a do over, so I could take back some of the dumb stuff I've done today and have a clean slate. As it is, I'll be listening to WSHH for awhile, which doesn't make me happy. Cos I hate Shania Twain and Celine Dion.

0 comments: