Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day Hunks

I wouldn't want a Wednesday to go by without the hunks...but today the hunks are special...these are my hunks. Try to ignore that really weird looking girl that seemed to be in all these pics.

First up the hunk I've met on more than one occasion.



Mr. Elvis Costello. The Queen of the Dorkalopes looks very happy here, but how could she not when standing next to that kind of gorgeousness.



This is me with Graeme Edge, Bernie Barlow and Norda Mullen of Camp Moody Blues at the Westin in Cincy. And my posse is with me. (The posse being big sis and my good friend Cheryl)



Loved the dress from this picture...hate how I look. That's Eddie Izzard for those of you that don't know. And erm...he's wearing more makeup than I am. Yikes!



I hate hate hate this picture. But that is the look of pure joy on my face and John's hand was on my then ample backside.

Oh and I've forgotten the Improv cutie, Brad Sherwood.



I got to put my hand on his butt legitimately! Woot! Love this picture.


Oh and I generally don't talk to people through my blog...but I have one more song for PH.

The Monkees - P.O. Box 9847

Now I'll sit back and wait for the cyberslap that's due me for that one. And PH knows to what I'm referring to.

Don't make me yell at you!

0 comments: