Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Just Want To Here A Voice

I've gone beyond wanting advice about PH. I don't want any of that. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Right now, I'm stir crazy. Freezing rain is likely to keep me caged in my house for one more weekend, and that pisses me off royally.

The weather seems to think I should be completely off my head.

I don't take to being stuck in the house. I like to be out and about and these last few weeks have really taken their toll on me. I just need to be somewhere but here. With anyone but my family, truth be told. There's been way too much togetherness lately. I'm to a point where I'm just sick of them all.

Damn it, why doesn't that Hampton Inn that just opened in Rostraver not have an indoor pool? I would so be there. I know that's a wack-a-doodle idea, but right now I would gladly surrender a hundred bucks or so just to be somewhere else, even if it were only a few miles down the road.

I just want to talk to a human being. I have preferences of who I'd like that human being to be, but that's a pipe dream, so I'd take any other human out there willing to let me ramble, bitch and moan in their ear, even if it did happen to be about PH.

0 comments: