Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One Word ARGH!

Ok, I worried and I fretted over an email I sent yesterday, only to find out that the email never got to that person. I didn't find that out until it was evening, and then I worried that the next email I sent didn't show up where its supposed to.

ARGH!

And because of this I sent out another email this morning (a cheerful one even), because I don't want this person to think I'm put off, cos I'm not.

Oh and did I mention I put myself out on a limb in that first email? Yup...was at the edge of the limb....arm stretched out.

And did it get noticed...Nope.

Way to start the day off right, cos I'm an idiot and I like someone who won't give me a damn clue. I just wish I knew if that second email got there.

I don't know why I'm trying to explain anything. It doesn't make sense to me so how could it make sense anyone that isn't in the thick of it.

I feel like such a tard right now.

Pass the blanket and my pillow so I can hide under them.

0 comments: