Sunday, February 11, 2007

For Those Of You Keeping Score

Well all's fair they say, right? And I've been tallying up the score. I think I'm falling behind.

Andrea: 6
Fish: 46

I'm really far behind.

Apparently I failed Flirting 101 in high school, and if I didn't he did. Somehow I think it was me though. I remember high school vividly and I wish I could forget it. Blech! Anyone that says those are the best years of your life are lying to ya. Truth be told the last 5 years of my life, though they've not been a financial picnic, have been pretty damn good.

But I digress.

I scored on the make the guy blush category at least twice. I think. Though perhaps that 101 was more in the annoy the guy category, I'm not sure.

However I think most of those 46 points came with a few small words.

How do you have time for all this?

Ouch! That hurt.

The Mistress of the Dark takes a hit and she's down. Not for the count however, because she's still not sure how to take those words. I've taken them out of context but still they rankle. Cos I'm not sure if those were an insult or a "wow you are so cool, how can you be so creative and still think I'm the cutest thing since puppies and kitties."

Suffice to say the only way a person will know how I have time for all of this

~cough cough....HACK....cough cough~

would be to know a bit more about me...and The Mistress of the Dark doesn't feel the need to share more than she's done.

And on that note, I'm going to burn a mix CD and go shopping. Because the only things that make me feel good when I'm down are music and shopping!

0 comments: