Friday, February 23, 2007

PH Scores Bonus Points Today

Hey, I didn't even make an attempt at flirting today. (Mostly because I'm so lousy at it) I just called in to request Gordon Lightfoot because somehow I just didn't feel like requesting The Monkees today.

PH was being his cute little smartassy self and when I said I wanted to hear Gordon he let out a resounding Ewwwww, to which I replied that he didn't want me to come to the station to beat him.

I sat around the office finishing up a few of my small projects, to see if he'd play my request. Well I finally hear my voice...insert groan here...and then the song comes on. His pick, because I love almost every Gordon Lightfoot song.

I was expecting Sundown....or maybe Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald....but do you know what song I got....

Beautiful

Awww.

PH picked one of my favorite Gordon songs. I know my friend Jill would be smiling if she heard it, because I know it's a favorite of hers too.

So PH scores extra points for picking an awesome song. (((HUGS))) to PH...and I'll forget about giving him the beating, cos he'd like it too much anyway.

0 comments: