Saturday, February 17, 2007

PAH!

~ I'm ready to start throwing it all away.. Ok not the CDs they are my life source, if they were gone, I'm fairly certain I would perish. This girl cannot live on Pickle alone, especially on the weekends. But the rest of the crap I'm ready to toss...Ok, not my books either...but the rest of it. I've got 2 bags of clothes ready for Goodwill.

~ I made a mix CD for my Chicago Mom. It's called Come On, Get Happy.

This is the picture I found for the front cover



The mix went a little heavy on Jimmy Buffett, but if Jimmy can't make you happy, well I think a mere mix CD won't do the trick. Here's hoping a dose of Jimmy works. I hate to see my Chicago mom sad.

~ I just found the shirt I wore to the Peter Noone concert in Oct. I'm now trying to figure out how I wore a bra with the damn thing. Someday I'll wear it again, assuming we ever get warm weather again.

Worse still, I found the shirt I wore to the Costello show in July of '05. Way to look slutty, MOTD. I love it when I get courageous with my wardrobe. I usually look back and go, what the hell was I thinking but in the case of the Costello concert, I'm safe to say I was skinny, tan and with a gorgeous haircut and well, for once in my life I have to say, I looked like a hottie.

~ I've still got Yummy Yummy Yummy in my head. When Ohio Express ends up high on my Audioscrobbler Top 10..I'm going to slap PH upside the head. (Gently of course)


~ Elfmany Hotness



Pardon me while I drool..a little...OK, a lot. And damn the credits for rolling. I could drool on Mr. Elfman for ages.

0 comments: