Monday, February 26, 2007

Big Sigh

Ever get an email from a friend that just puts you in a complete downward spiral because you don't know how to answer it, because you don't have the right words?

Funny, me not having the right words.

It's even worse when it's a person you don't know really well, but care about. So it makes it awkward.

It took me nearly an hour to find something that I hoped was the close to the right thing to say. If I could have picked up the phone and spoken to this friend I might have been more eloquent.

~sigh~

I just hope when I did find some words they were the right ones. Damn me for not having something funny to say today, when it might make someone feel better.

Actually after reading the email, I just wanted to give my friend a big hug.

~bigger sigh~

I hate it when my friends seem miserable.

0 comments: