Sunday, February 25, 2007

Things That Annoy Me....

Oh yes folks, it's time for another entertaining episode of THINGS THAT ANNOY ME!

~ Lent - It's pretty much the eating of fish...erm...oye does that not sound good...on Friday. Feel the innuendo that is dripping from my mind. Sadly most of my erm..fish consumption is tuna. Other kinds might be a bit more amusing though....

~ Best Buy - They have both the digital camera I want and the Zen Vision for the same damn price. Way to make my head explode.

~ That evil groundhog - Where's my early spring? I want unseasonably warm and I want it now.

~ 3/4 of my family - Too much togetherness. Oh and have I mentioned I still haven't seen Music and Lyrics? ARGH!

~ My hair - Which doesn't want to grow fast enough for me or hold the damn hair color I use. I blow raspberries at my hair. Sadly my hair flips me off back.

~ People that don't know how to operate their computers.

~ People that leave me in the dark - Some people leave me in total blackness, others semi-blackness. I think I need a night light so I don't trip at every step.

~ The feeling that I'm a total pest - No need to mention why. That's obvious. God I hope I don't see a can of RAID coming at me any time soon.

~ Friends that can't just listen - Anyone got an ear for me?

~ Britney, Anna Nicole Smith and the Oscars - A few words I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

~ Romance novelists that can't make a heroine that's normal and not devasatingly beautiful, or for that matter a hero that's not a typical prince charming figure. Excuse me...why can't we have books about "real people" and "relationships?"

0 comments: