Sunday, February 18, 2007

Need To Rant

Will someone please have some pity on the sick girl? Anyone?

This would be the rant where the sick girl wants to talk to some form of human life only to find that all her friends aren't available. The best part is that one such friend said she would call this weekend.

I'm living in a powder keg right now. And if I don't vent/rant to someone pretty soon, I'm going to explode. Grey matter will be everywhere. What little brain I have will be all over my computer.

Isn't that a nice visual?

Sorry.

Oh and my cell phone is broke. Not broke in the "it doesn't work" sort of way, but broke in the way that the flip part of the phone is cracked. So for those of you that have my cell...please don't use it. Call my regular line. This piece of crap cell has to last until April 18. (Fat chance of that happening) This cheap ass, doesn't want to have to pay for a new phone, when I'm due one that's semi-free. And erm, if you don't have the regular line....email me and I'll give it to you, assuming you want to listen to a girl with a voice much like Carol Channing or Bloo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

Wait, I'm not done. The Oogietard decided to jump on the monitor, sending the phone flying off my desk today. Praise be, that it didn't break any further than it is already.

I just hope some poor unsuspecting human doesn't ask me how my weekend was. I don't want to hurt anyone and I think that's the question that might blow my gasket.

0 comments: