Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Getting A Grip

Ok..I've taken a chill pill. This morning started out badly for me. I have a tendency to not look at the big picture when it's something I don't want to see.

I know I'm not the only one that feels that way. I guess it's the spoiled brat in me rearing it's ugly head and saying I want what I want and I want it now, when I know full well that things take time.

~deep breaths~

If I had my way I'd walk off this funk, but the only walking I'm going to be doing is going to be on my ski machine in the basement. And that's so damn boring, but if I have the right music and the ability to sing at the top of my lungs, I can usually get rid of what's bothering me. (And I can scare the rest of the family at the same time. Woot!)

I may need more than an hour on it today, because there's still a lot of stuff I need to get out of my system. I hope my muvo's batteries last that long.

0 comments: