Friday, February 09, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 110 Valentine's Day Edition

This meme is brought to you by and a Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top 5 songs to do a sexy valentine's striptease for your lova.

Methinks a certain "Fishy" has an ornery streak that I didn't know about. Mind you that's not a bad thing. Since this post got me all wound up, I think I'm going to dedicate this Top 5 to Fish.

Hey, I don't take my clothes off for just any old fish, you know.

It's been pretty cold I hope I can take it all off in just 5 songs. Hmmm your place or mine? Ok, dim the lights please.

1. Tom Jones - Sex Bomb
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb
And you can give it to me when I need to be turned on


Some people start off slow...but not me. Excuse me, darlin' but isn't a bit warm in here? Silk blouses can get so suffocating sometimes, don't you think? I hope you don't mind if I divest myself of it.


2. Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Inch By Inch
Inch by inch
Inch by inch
As pulses race
I long to see that look upon your face


I just don't understand how it can be so warm when it's not even above freezing. This little black skirt has to go. It's just getting in the way anyhow.

~Gives the skirt a kick across the floor~

Now where was I...Oh my. I wonder where I got the red undies. I didn't know I had them.

~ Does a slinky catlike dance around my poor unsuspecting victim~

3. Oingo Boingo - Elevator Man
Who's going down who's comin with me
Who wants to take a chance
On a piece of abstract reality
It's only just a dance


Hmmm seems things have picked up again. And why is it still so warm in here.

~Reaches back and unclasps the bra~

Much better. Swings the bra and tosses it into the air so that it falls on the victims head. Perfect shot!

~evil grin~

4. Joe Cocker - You Can Leave Your Hat On or if you prefer, Tom Jones - You Can Leave Your Hat On
Baby, take off your coat...real slow
Baby, take off your shoes...here, I'll take your shoes
Baby, take off your dress
Yes, yes, yes
You can leave your hat on


Oh good, that means I can kick off these stupid heels.

Sends the shoes flying across the room one at a time.

~ Turns around and shakes tush~

5. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
Gonna get it on
Beggin' you, baby, I want to get it on
You don't have to worry that it's wrong
If the spirit moves you, let me groove you good


Eep! Its just these little red panties left! Yikes!

~glances back~

Double yikes it's a thong! Why did I bother!

Ah hell....off they go.

Now I'm nekkid...and it's cold. So who's going to keep me warm? Oh and damn, I'm a cheap easy one aren't I? Nekkid already and I didn't even get an ameretto sour or a margarita out of the deal. That's wrong!

Oh and one bonus song for a little nekkid romping.

Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
(Cos I've got my groove on)

Oh and since this is the Valentine's Edition of my meme, I bring you my favorite "love song"

Tommy James - Love Words
(This song makes me melt)

0 comments: