Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Camera Is Threatening To Move Out

I just looked at my photoblog and I realized that I haven't taken any new pictures worth noting since well before Christmas when I went to Phipps Conservatory.

It's no wonder I've got a memo from my EasyShare camera today.

Dear Mistress Of The Dark

If you don't use me soon, I'm packing up and moving somewhere where I'll be less lonely and utilized to the fullness of my potential.

Bored and uselessly yours,

EasyShare Z740

PS

Taking pictures of cats isn't quite what I'm talking about either.

Damn. I think my camera is serious this time. I know it threatened me last year, but I do believe I used it more last year than this year.

I guess if it does run away I'll have to buy the 12x Zoom model with my refund.

0 comments: