Friday, February 16, 2007

And This Is How My Morning Went

OK...let me just go on from the Yummy X 3 incident to about now. But let me first say that when I take Nyquil I should not be allowed to operate machinery or phones. It's safer that way.

1. I go downstairs to get my morning can of Coke and my mom, who is listening to Pickle, because my dad has found an old radio and has in fact become a "Pickle Monster", heard the little shout out.

Mom: "Was that you he was talking about?"

MOTD: Grinning stupidly "I think so. And my ears are bleeding and no I didn't have anything to do with it."

So I set out to create a payback. However the Nyquil was against me....that combined with MOTD's nerves that are always on edge when she tries to do something stupid involving PH; made me into Lord Goddess Queen Of The Dorkalopes once more.

2. It's Friday Free For All so I was armed with a good request...however...all the Coca-cola in the world hasn't cleared my fuzzy head. So when I called in...enter...silly teenage girl voice. Worse still...at some point this morning...I decided to try my hand at flirting again.

I think I failed miserably again.

PH however got a laugh out of my pain...so I guess that's bonus points for him.

So around 9:30 when my request got played, The Moody Blues so I could grin stupidly...Mom says: "You know he probably thinks you're a tard"

MOTD: "Quite possibly."

Of course...when I gave him my phone number for the contest...I sealed my dorkalope-ness and told him he should put it in his pocket.

Yeah. Me on Nyquil is a bad thing. I should not be allowed to operate a phone when I'm on Nyquil. I probably shouldn't be allowed to be on a computer either for that matter.

So for the record the score is now

MOTD: 9 (I scored points for trying)
PH: 76 (He scored for messing with my head, and turning me into The Queen of the Dorkalopes again)

0 comments: