Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Boredom Threshold Has Been Reached

I did 2 weeks worth of laundry. I've got an extra 4 people in my house right now and any of the other tasks I've set for myself can't be done until they are gone. So guess what? I'm flipping bored.

I took big sis out for a hamburger and a beer at Redd Dawg's because we both needed it. Now all I really want is a long walk somewhere, but I don't want to leave because I don't know if my other niece is coming to visit quickly before she heads home after the funeral. I've only seen her son once and I would enjoy seeing Jake and Katie, but I guess I have to wait until gram's b-day.

The Coors Light I had has other plans for me. One beer and I'm ready for an afternoon nap.

ARGH!

Which is just further proof that I'm a cheap date.

I thought I was going to get to see Music & Lyrics this weekend, but I have a funny feeling the weather is going to do me in again. Which means another 5 more days of staring at the same four walls.

Can everyone feel my frustration?

Oh and let me just add, I'm sick of exercising in the damn house. I need fresh air. I need the outside. I need to get away.

ARGH!

OK, rant ended....I'm still bored.

0 comments: