Thursday, February 22, 2007

And Just When I Thought I Wouldn't Smile

Seriously, this day was starting out to look like a total bummer. However, PH managed to save the day. I was @ work half listening to the morning show and half listening to my mp3 player, wishing for 4 o'clock more than any one human could.

After PH finished I checked my email. There was an awful lot of spam today, but one stuck out. I saw Froggy 94.9 and went WTF. And it was a cute little email from PH, that somehow got waylaid into my spam-a-rooni folder. And in this email was a sweet ...no...that's not a good enough word...adorable...precious even picture of a young fishy.

I found myself grinning at it several times throughout the day, just because.

It was just too freaking cute. Of course, PH is still too freaking cute, so I shouldn't have expected anything less. Mind you, now I'm wondering...should I dig up a silly picture of me to send to him. But then I don't know if seeing a youngish picture of me would make him as amused as I was when I opened that email.

~sigh~

I suppose I could just offer this

0 comments: