Friday, February 02, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 109

From the ladies @

Top 5 songs that you consider "stinkbombs" (Bonus points for you if you don't use songs by any pop tart or boyband)

1. Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy

ARGH! This song is so awful. And would someone please tell me how you get love in your tummy? No wait, I don't want to know. Oh and props to a DJ for not playing this damn song lately. Don't ask why I have it on my hard drive. (But feel free to download it so you can feel my pain)

2. Madonna - Hung Up
I wanted to like Maddy's last album so badly, but sampling ABBA and just really bad dance tracks couldn't inspire even a little bit of interest from me. I think "stinkbomb" is probably a nice way to describe this horrible song.

3. Barry Manilow - Mandy
Ok, maybe it's not a total stinkbomb, but when I'm singing it around the house or work acapella without Barry doing backup...trust me it's bad.

Oh Mandy.....you came and you gave without taking...but I sent you away...Oh Mandy.

No...It's a stinkbomb.

4. Meatloaf - I'd Do Anything For Love But I Won't Do That
Overplayed, horrid, vile, disgusting...The Loaf is so much better than this. Did I mention the video is pathetic too? And before I leave this song, just what is it that he won't do for love. I want to know damn it! Tell us, Loafy boy!

5. HOT ROD LINCOLN
I don't know who did this musical atrocity but it makes me cringe every damn time I hear it. It needs to go away. It needs to never come back. And people need to stop requesting this piece of poop so that I don't have to hear it on 99.3 WPKL The Pickle ever again.

0 comments: