Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friday? Is it here yet?

I'm not sure why I want Friday to be here. The first viewing for my ex-sister-in-law's sister is tomorrow and my family will be home this weekend. I've volunteered to babysit my youngest nieces kids if she needs help. (Cos I'm psycho like that)

I'm generally still stressed over nothing. Especially when I look at the big picture and I'm finally getting on steady footing, which is a good thing, and in a few months I'll be even better. (If I stay away from Macy's!)

My mind's just on other things...other people. The funeral is Saturday. And I have a hard time dealing with knowing someone that was only 52 is gone. Big sis is still with us. And well, that other person whose attention I keep trying to attract always figures in my mind.

I'm just not in the mood for my regular sillyness right now. I'm not exactly sure what I'm in the mood for. It's beyond cabin fever, though that's part of it. I did go to Pittsburgh this week, but the fun part of the trip was sucked away and I don't even feel like uploading the few pictures that I took.

Thank goodness for those 2 Justin Hayward songs that I have now. They bring me joy and they are relaxing me right now.

Little things are annoying me, like people not saying thank you etc. Stuff that I would usually brush off I can't.

These feelings have got to stop, before I turn into a huge nasty bitch. And honest, I'm not a bitch.

0 comments: